South Windsor Ft. J-Kellz South Windsor Ft. J-Kellz

Don't focus on the music, but the lyrics

This was actually really enjoyable to listen to, especially J-kellz part. J, you've got an amzing talent for rhythm in your words. i don't know what it is, but we're talking like grammy winning shit here dude. keep it up.

Vinny B, you've got a talent for writing lyrics. it's a very imaginative style. unfortunately you lack the ability to rap. it's nothing personal or anything, you just don't have a voice for it. it sounds completely and utterly wannabe like. however, Rome wasn't built in a day and i know i see some potential in there. have a listen to J's lyrics and notice how he can slide his words with the beat. that takes a lot of practice though. but i know you're up to it.

9 stars guys for creativity and rhythm. keep it up.

BassForYourFace -DEMO- BassForYourFace -DEMO-

I liked it

I kinda have to agree with Maximum here. the song was enjoyable, but the fatbass was off a bit in the beginning. once you got deeper in though you seemed to have noticed the error and fixed it. but do try to work on timing and rhythm matching. nice job though. 8 stars here too.

Cilius Cilius

hmmm...a good start definetly

I like that bass beat goin on and the bass melody with it is sick as hell. you've got a good song here. you just need to work on mixing the volumes more. like for example, the hi-hats were drowning out the bass melody. also, the ambietic synth in the background at times was also a little loud. you want those things to compliment the melody and what not, not be the center of the song.

but all in all, a good thing you got goin here. 8 stars. i'm impressed.

DJPsi responds:

Thank you, volume is probably the most difficult problem I have when it comes to producing songs. I like making strong defined beats, but at the same time having melody that does not drain out once the bass kicks in, or vice versa.
Again, thanks for commenting! Every bit helps.

Darque Horizons Darque Horizons

I like it alot.

I was raised on classical music. i remember once my mother told me that she used to play while i was still in the womb even. so Classical orchestra is my main forte. I really enjoyed this piece. this is almost Lord of the Rings epicness material, so you've definetly got some knowledge in what you're doing.

The only thing i would change is adding more timpani into the mix. like just before hitting the melody notes, do a timpani drum roll that ends loudly and co-incides with the rising cymbal. i think that would just bring the epicness to it's full potential. well done. Nine stars

satsumaudio responds:

Thank you very much :) I don't really know what i'm doing very well at all music-theory wise tbh, i just try different things till it sounds right.

My Retribution My Retribution

This is definetly matrix material

You've got a good rythym going on in this. i could totally see a slo-mo walk of Neo and Morpheus going on during this. I think though that you might want to turn the bass drum a bit more as it was being drowned out by the rest of the layers. then again, that's just my opinion.

One other thing i enjoyed was the preface you've written to go with this piece. i actually found myself putting the preface into rythym and rapping it to the music. it works really well and i think you've got something of real worth. I can't wait to hear some more stuff. 8 stars. Well done, man. Well done.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Well thank you Bweave. Im in the works of a new project. the preface was not words to the song, but more of a note and the mind set i was in when i wrote it.

the Composer the Composer

Beautiful. simple as that

I just finished watching the animation that goes with this. the piece is touching. the piano is the perfect instrument for this work as it is soft and gentle, long and beautiful this piece is simply perfect. full out 10 stars. Bravo, young artist. Bravo.

DJ Runaway - Rage Rave I DJ Runaway - Rage Rave I

Nice dark theme goin on

I like the fact that's it's in a darker minor key. reminds of Halloween so this is perfect timing. you might want to turn up the base beat more, i like the beat to just thwomp me out of the headphones, you know? everything else is fine, but i think this would be a kick ass song if you either started or put in the middle that Vincent laugh from Michael Jackson's Thriller. that would totally put the icing on the cake. Nice job. 8 stars

Something in the Sound Something in the Sound

It's like Linkin Park meets Daft Punk

It's like a wacked out version of Cure for the itch (Remixed of course) is mash together with Make Love from Daft Punk: Slow, Computerized sounds, good use of a flanger. i especially like the beat you got goin on. hypnotizingly rythymic. I don't like the way you ended the song though. i think you should of just kept the chorus going with the beat and did the fade out. but that's just me, and it's your music. awesome job. 9 stars.

[Phoenix Feather g-R] [Phoenix Feather g-R]

Not Bad at all, my friend

So yeah, rather than soothing i find this piece more of foot tapper. it's fairly quiet as opposed to normal dance songs, i'll give you that, but thanks to the rythym, this is like one of those songs you hear at the nightclub that you can tap your foot to while drinking away at your vodka and coke. so yeah i guess it is relaxing in a way. kudos to you. 8 stars.

(FW) Disco (FW) Disco

Damn, dig dis funkay beet

See, i'm an avid BeeGees fan, so this is like my utopia of music. the guitar riffs are well placed and although from a different age in music, blends beautifully with what seems to be a kind of early nineties, late eighties techno sound with a mixture of millenium to blend it together to make one hell of a Saturday Night Fever; if you catch my meaning.

For some reason this reminds me of some of the songs you hear on The Sims 2 game. really good. 10 stars. keep it up