Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

STUCK!

I can't get past the three rooms with the barrels in one, the falling spikes in another and the little demon blocking the doorway in the other. what do i do?!

molkman responds:

THINK

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Hands down, best game ever played....EVER

This is by far the greatest game I have ever played on here. The detail of it all shows that you put your heart, your soul, a bit of your crass humor and a minuscule amount of sperm into creating this masterpiece. I've been a fan of the "Blockhead" series so when I saw that you created this, I knew it would be good. I did not however, know just how good it was going to be. This has exceeded all of my expectations and I know for a fact that this will surely be one of the greatest games in the history of Newgrounds and I will not be suprised if you recieve a call from Mac or Microsoft begging to get the rights to this game. A full ten stars, rightfully earned though I wish I could give you something like a massive trophy or a huge wad of cash; just something that could be put to perhaps a sequel game.....?

One last note: Can't wait for Mastermind 2: Mars Attack!

Throw Me Throw Me

uber-addicting

This has to be one of the most addicting games i've ever played. you should think about selling this to nintendo so people can play it on theior Wii's.

School Invaders School Invaders

Very good indeed.

I disagree with the last guy's post. the control system was quite original and easy to use. and the one hit kill thing makes the game just a bit more realistic. i would try putting in a better assortment of weapons though.