SUPER 8 Cinema SUPER 8 Cinema

This definetly has merit.

This definetly is a good animation. I'm a huge fan of the old style theatre glitches you used to see in the old movies.

Nowadays everything is perfect crystal clear vision. I can't exactly complain; i mean we've stepped up. But the old glitches gave those movies that old style character that you just can't find anymore these days, and that's what you brought to this animation. well done there.

I also enjoy the abstract version of stuff like this. not many people can pull it off but you did rather successfully.

The music as well was an outstanding choice. you chose the songs perfectly. not much else i can say.

Here is my only negative. there were times when the animation was too choppy. I understand the want to give it a more amateurish flare that builds even more character on a piece, but sometimes it was way too choppy. for example in the film on Hope, the flower that blooms just before the box closes i think was a bit too choppy and moved a bit too much. that's just my opinion.

I think you can do much better than this, and i hope to see that you do. you get eight stars. well done.

and by the way, nice job on blasting that gooeychickenman.

Merl1n responds:

Tnx, man

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Not bad. Not good, but not bad.

As a madness fan, props once again to krinkels for the mass violence, blood and gore. my bloodlust has been sated. very well done, however the halofan guy here has a point.you shouldn't have transformed hank so extremely. if he just grew bigger, i could see that. hell i could even see him getting some jesus or clown powers or something, that would of been kickass. instead you gave him an armored lance for an arm. I'd like to know why?

Granted, Madness is supposed to be the ultimate example of anarchy: Everyone against everyone, even Jesus got in on it for christ sakes (no pun intended). but things like a random armored lance arm that really did almost look like a lobster arm doesn't work, especially if no one else is using one either. it's not even that realistic compared to some of the weapons of ass-kickery you've managed to put in here. props to that too.

I hope i made sense here and i'm really not just rambling. I'm a big fan of the madness series and i really want to see this thing hit the high lines. looking forward to your next work, as always.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

Totally funny!

Ten stars, the icing on the cake being Roarscach doing Astley. very well done! laughed like hell.

Iron Claus Iron Claus

That's the shit.

I really enjoyed it. the animation was the best part. it's like the opposite of Iron man which was overly done to an extemely realistic essence. this thing was brilliant in it's own way. well done.

zappawadda responds:

Dude thank you, I don't think I was trying to be surreal on purpose though.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Damn good shit.

10 stars, right off the bat. it made me laugh, made me show concern, made me tap my toes. perfect.

fuck what Effruin said. this shit is gold.
remember what they first said about Metal Gear Awesome, people!

LostVoices responds:

lol cheers mate :)

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Wait! Wait a minute!

Movie was cool. graphics: awesome. everything: awesome except for one little thing....what the hell happened to Swat?!

AMIG0 AMIG0

Hands Down, Best i've ever seen this year.

I've been checking newgrounds ever since I was twelve. Nine years late, i still come here and things keep getting better and better. But this is by far, the best thing i've seen all year of 2008. very well done, indeed. My compliments to you.

The defence calls Mr. OMA The defence calls Mr. OMA

you spell Sentence wrong

sentEnce, not sentAnce. just makin sure.

The Whispers The Whispers

Holy shit....that's freaky....

That was right creepy. at what i thought was the end i took off my headphones to get a drink and all of a sudden a quiet whisper says "You can do it..." i freaked out and spun around just intime to see the guy shoot himself. it freaked me right out man. awesome job full marks. 10 stars!

M1K3-B responds:

I wanted it to be alot scarrier then it turned out, but oh well. My next one will be ;)

Thanks alot for the review.

One Million Pageviews One Million Pageviews

YES! STICK IT TO THEM ESE`!

It's all about the rebellion. I haven't seen something like this since RTIL came out with You Can't Kill Me (Here on Newgrounds, go watch it you all.). way to stick it to the man, dog. keep up the shizznit.